Davinci Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft fanatics

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Shout it!

ShoutMix chat widget

What's going on? part 2

Go down 
+2
Theaker
Newcleus
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Newcleus
Just can't stay away
Newcleus

Male
Number of posts : 216
Humor : No
Registration date : 2008-03-05

What's going on? part 2 Empty
PostSubject: What's going on? part 2   What's going on? part 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 7:32 pm

@ace: Sorry to hear Ice is gone. I know Caesar can be a bit negative (believe me, I know!). Atm it's a bit difficult for me to get on forum.

Anyway, I don't really see t e problem: Caesar is most of his time on other server. So ice don't have to quit because of that.

If I understand correctly, there is still a lot of ppl left to continue. At least I hope so. (Why this stuff always happen on my holidays... Sad
Back to top Go down
Theaker
Home away from home
Theaker

Male
Number of posts : 464
Humor : Lolertanus.

PostSubject: Re: What's going on? part 2   What's going on? part 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 7:52 pm

hmm.

culd u explain? or like. doesnt it matter for me?
Back to top Go down
http://reddepaddo.nl/
Newcleus
Just can't stay away
Newcleus

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's going on? part 2   What's going on? part 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 9:44 pm

@Theak: ofc! But only makes sense if u play on Lowlands...
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Quite a regular
Caesar

Male
Number of posts : 165
Humor : South Park!

PostSubject: Re: What's going on? part 2   What's going on? part 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 10:44 am

this wasn't just about me! :/
Back to top Go down
babyface
Home away from home
babyface

Female
Number of posts : 329

PostSubject: Re: What's going on? part 2   What's going on? part 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 12:33 pm

why"part2"?seems to me this could have been continued on the actual active topic Neutral
Back to top Go down
Newcleus
Just can't stay away
Newcleus

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's going on? part 2   What's going on? part 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 11:36 am

babyface wrote:
why"part2"?seems to me this could have been continued on the actual active topic Neutral
Sry Lys, my fault. I hit the wrong button, hard to see on this damn small screen!

@Caesar: not just about you. But u wanted sth to happen and now it did. So, new situation; what u gonna do next? Same question to Giz and Mini. With Ice gone, Ace has a problem. For u guys 1 problem less...
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Quite a regular
Caesar

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's going on? part 2   What's going on? part 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 12:19 pm

Newcleus wrote:
babyface wrote:
Sry Lys, my fault. I hit the wrong button, hard to see on this damn small screen!

@Caesar: not just about you. But u wanted sth to happen and now it did. So, new situation; what u gonna do next? Same question to Giz and Mini. With Ice gone, Ace has a problem. For u guys 1 problem less...

you so clearly missed to complete point in these whole posts :/
it wasn't just giz, doelo, mini or mine problem.. whole iceace had a problem (just some didn't expierence them yet)
what I'm doing next?
dunno, the world (of warcraft) is better off without Iceman although what I tried to make clear is that Iceman should fullfill a roll on the background. not getting in touch with players.
now with a lil critizism (wich he can't delete) he imidiatly left, if he can't handle that that only makes him more pathethic..

and if I remember well Iceman said I couldn't win of him cause he could simply ban me.. well Iceman, watch at the seize of my middle finger directing to you now..

(ok, this post was rude ;p aw, nvm)
Back to top Go down
Newcleus
Just can't stay away
Newcleus

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's going on? part 2   What's going on? part 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 4:34 pm

Caesar wrote:
(ok, this post was rude ;p aw, nvm)
Yeah, the Dav spirit: u can say everything u want.

But I trust Ace's opinion: if he says it's a loss then he proly has a point, don't ya think?

And what was gained? If Ace decides to shut down then we're back to where we were..

Nah, better think of a way to continue. Do u know any good developpers? Smile

But 1 thing: do we need Iceace server for the old Dav ppl? If not, let's not waste our time....
Back to top Go down
Theaker
Home away from home
Theaker

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's going on? part 2   What's going on? part 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 5:43 pm

althow im rarely on lowlands.
i do see it as a sort of home.

last time i was there. i pvped a bit. met shit loads of old dav ppl again. even from offi. and realy liked it to see them again.
illd like it if lowlands would stay up. but ofc:P if there is no other easy option

fuck it XD.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Quite a regular
Caesar

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's going on? part 2   What's going on? part 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 8:10 pm

ace might have a point, but reconsider that point
all ace wants is a good server, he doesn't care that much about ppl
I care less about the quality and more about the ppl

so would you trust my opinion if I say he's not a loss?

(probably not, as you're member of the lowlands team you'll choose aceindy's side.. making your opinion quite worthless to me :p)

besides, you're still making it looklike I did this for myself.. but as you could see I found support in doelo, gizmo, minimee and darksmith (oh, should I mention the whole serbian (burning-revolution) part of iceace? as 90% of them was probably against him..)
just as probably everyone who ever got in touch with iceman (even if it was for only 10 seconds) would wish him all the worse things
Back to top Go down
Newcleus
Just can't stay away
Newcleus

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's going on? part 2   What's going on? part 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 11:34 pm

lol I have no opinion on Ice, don't know him that well. But admins in general, like Ice, r not that different IMHO. It's your "job" to make them see they run a server for the ppl.
Talking about Ace: I think he sees that. So maybe it's time to ask him what he wants. Should Lowlands (Iceace) become more like old Dav? What should it be like? Who wants to help?

Btw guess we r all doing our thing with similar goal.

*edit: Theak, ur point is exactly what it is all about. Btw never got why u guys have multiple chars on multiple servers... Especially the guys on offi (who look down on us on private?).
Back to top Go down
Theaker
Home away from home
Theaker

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's going on? part 2   What's going on? part 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 12:31 am

since i didnt like lowlands.

and sort of. i gues. left lowlands and went solo.
i was searching for a new server where i could play on and enjoy.

cuz of that i made new chars on multiply servers. and eventualy came out at legion where i like it atm Razz you left lowlands and sort of quit wow ? or?
Back to top Go down
babyface
Home away from home
babyface

Female

PostSubject: Re: What's going on? part 2   What's going on? part 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 4:19 pm

Quote :
So maybe it's time to ask him what he wants. Should Lowlands (Iceace) become more like old Dav?

You do realize it's his server,not yours , not mine, not anyone's from dav, that it belongs to him for years now and that you kinda have no right to start nosing into his bussiness, no?(especially when many from the ppl here don't even play there...)
Back to top Go down
Minime
Just popping in

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: What's going on? part 2   What's going on? part 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Theaker wrote:
came out at legion where i like it atm Razz you left lowlands and sort of quit wow ? or?

i didnt quit wow, i freez my official playing for some time but i didnt quit wow.

I seek for new challange, something really new
7 days to get 70 and 7 days go gear up, i have good alliance raiding team
Let picture say more than 1000 words:

What's going on? part 2 Minially

My challange is to make pvp set from raiding gear.
I calculate, i can have
384 ressiliece with sunwel / BT / Hyal raid items even more, but 384 is real
30-33% critic chance
12 000+ health like s3 / s4 pvp set
now i have 241 ressilience and 25% (28% berseker stance) critic, Torch of Damed hitting t6 cloth ppl with 3000-3500 critic hits with heroic strike.
So my "setup" working

i beat full t6 warrior with both twinblades when i was half green
i beat full t6 priest and greeny warlock in clean 2 vs 1 fight

thats my 2 best fights, i allso have 1600 honor kills and going in raid only with "pro people"
Back to top Go down
Newcleus
Just can't stay away
Newcleus

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's going on? part 2   What's going on? part 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 6:56 pm

Just suppose ur admin. You have a wow server running. It's a challenge to have it run perfectly. So u improve it to make it the best that is around. Even if ur not a "technical" guy, u can imagine the "kick"... I can.

Btw, currently I'm let's say junior member on Lowlands (and imho impartial, not taking sides). Hopefully I can help the server (where my 1 and only char is also, remember the transfer..? Smile). So Lys, I will only try to help Ace. Maybe, just maybe we Dav ppl can do sth. I know for example a good admin that I might persuade to help out Smile
Back to top Go down
babyface
Home away from home
babyface

Female

PostSubject: Re: What's going on? part 2   What's going on? part 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 8:23 pm

There's this saying which i consider completely true and i think somewhere there you might also:"Never help some1 unless he/she asks you to.Otherwise all your efforts will be in vain."
Maybe take that in consideration before starting to "offer" help all of the sudden.
And tbh i didn't see Ace asking you 4 hlp Wink
Back to top Go down
doelo
Not too shy to talk

Number of posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: What's going on? part 2   What's going on? part 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 8:56 pm

babyface wrote:
There's this saying which i consider completely true and i think somewhere there you might also:"Never help some1 unless he/she asks you to.Otherwise all your efforts will be in vain."
Maybe take that in consideration before starting to "offer" help all of the sudden.
And tbh i didn't see Ace asking you 4 hlp Wink

no Razz maybe cuz u cant see his pm's:P
Back to top Go down
babyface
Home away from home
babyface

Female

PostSubject: Re: What's going on? part 2   What's going on? part 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 9:15 pm

It's interresting how you know about his pm's ...
Back to top Go down
Theaker
Home away from home
Theaker

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's going on? part 2   What's going on? part 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 9:51 pm

lol mini i was talking to new Razz

annyway. i heard u went alli on legion Smile). stupid nub Smile)
u in hoh yes? raiding with hoh?

im in this uber guild also indeed Smile downed twins vew times now. only cant take brutallus cuz we didnt manage to get 25 full epic geared ppl online. and waiting for kil'jeadan to spawn.

hmm. if you want me to start bragging Razz lemme kno ^^ cuz these days my rogue on legion is braggable Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Newcleus
Just can't stay away
Newcleus

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's going on? part 2   What's going on? part 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 10:16 pm

babyface wrote:
Maybe take that in consideration before starting to "offer" help all of the sudden. And tbh i didn't see Ace asking you 4 hlp
Yep, Ace did not ask me for help, is true. It's even the other way around... So since I'm gratefull, I think I should offer my help (return a favour). But u know me a bit Smile, so u may have a point. But don't forget: if u don't expect anything in return for ur help, than it can't be in vain...
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Quite a regular
Caesar

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's going on? part 2   What's going on? part 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 12:27 am

besides, I don't think we should try to make any "davinci home" at all, expierence has shown more than once it won't work anyway..
(talking about servers ofc, as this forum seems to work fine for some of us..)
Back to top Go down
Newcleus
Just can't stay away
Newcleus

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's going on? part 2   What's going on? part 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 12:44 am

Caesar wrote:
besides, I don't think we should try to make any "davinci home" at all, expierence has shown more than once it won't work anyway..)
Yep, this is true idd Sad

But closest thing to it is Lowlands atm. Since Dav down there was nothing as close to it as it is know. Btw I don't expect (ever) that the Dav times will return....

So anyway, if u want, call me a sucker for trying... Smile
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Quite a regular
Caesar

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's going on? part 2   What's going on? part 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 6:30 pm

just for a disagreement I wouldn't call you a sucker.. Razz
I know my freedom of speech is unlimited here but you're some kind of friend to me so I'm not going to say anything bad to you.. Razz

just if you'd try this (again) I wouldn't support it as to me it's trying to reach the impossible Wink
Back to top Go down
Newcleus
Just can't stay away
Newcleus

Male

PostSubject: Re: What's going on? part 2   What's going on? part 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 11:05 pm

Caesar wrote:
but you're some kind of friend to me so I'm not going to say anything bad to you..
lol man, thx, same here...! Smile

Caesar wrote:
just if you'd try this (again) I wouldn't support it as to me it's trying to reach the impossible
lol, I know, you're proly the only one that never supported it...

Small story: I used to be very negative in the past (even more than u!), but now some ppl consider me the most optimistic guy...

So maybe in a while u will support it too Wink
Back to top Go down
babyface
Home away from home
babyface

Female

PostSubject: Re: What's going on? part 2   What's going on? part 2 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 2:47 pm

Quote :
Caesar wrote:
but you're some kind of friend to me so I'm not going to say anything bad to you..
lol man, thx, same here...! Smile
awwww flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's going on? part 2   What's going on? part 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's going on? part 2
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Davinci Community :: Lowlands-
Jump to: