Davinci Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft fanatics

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Shout it!

ShoutMix chat widget

Otto look what i got today

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Theaker
Home away from home
Theaker

Male
Number of posts : 464
Humor : Lolertanus.
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Otto look what i got today Empty
PostSubject: Otto look what i got today   Otto look what i got today EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 8:14 pm

Fuck yeah Very Happy

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img7/3158/screenshot004cux.jpg
Otto look what i got today Screenshot004cux

for my fancy necro

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img7/2092/screenshot003crl.jpg
Otto look what i got today Screenshot003crl
Back to top Go down
http://reddepaddo.nl/
Newcleus
Just can't stay away
Newcleus

Male
Number of posts : 216
Humor : No

PostSubject: Re: Otto look what i got today   Otto look what i got today EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:24 pm

lol, looks like Diablo....
Back to top Go down
Theaker
Home away from home
Theaker

Male

PostSubject: Re: Otto look what i got today   Otto look what i got today EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 12:45 am

Newcleus wrote:
lol, looks like Diablo....

no man this is runescape...
Back to top Go down
taub
Not too shy to talk
taub

Male
Number of posts : 74
Humor : :D
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Otto look what i got today   Otto look what i got today EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 2:33 am

gratz cheers you have anni as well or is that just mephistos soulstone?
its funny how i recognize other items on their look and color Smile
(from the looks of it, you have titans, ali baba, hexfire, mace from the same set as the curiass you find all the time, helm from some set, frostburn, headstriker.)
i played too much.. runescape Razz cant get too much of it though :O

now. look at what i got today: http://www.wowhead.com/?item=39417
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Theaker
Home away from home
Theaker

Male

PostSubject: Re: Otto look what i got today   Otto look what i got today EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 7:56 pm

taub wrote:
gratz cheers you have anni as well or is that just mephistos soulstone?
its funny how i recognize other items on their look and color Smile
(from the looks of it, you have titans, ali baba, hexfire, mace from the same set as the curiass you find all the time, helm from some set, frostburn, headstriker.)
i played too much.. runescape Razz cant get too much of it though :O

Very Happy

lol otto. u srsly have a good memorie
the stone is to bad mephi stone. still need to do the quest in hell. i realy wanna make enigma and im sreachitn for that famous flail runeword. cuz i kno its leet i just duno what i was anymoar Razz

cuz of titans i started a amazon now. its lvl 30 ofc javalin:P

so are u playing these days also Razz?
would realy like it to play with u sometimes. maybe some gem/rune farming.
illd liek that indeed
althow i just traded all my sigon for pgems. i can probalby get u some starter gear Razz
Back to top Go down
Theaker
Home away from home
Theaker

Male

PostSubject: Re: Otto look what i got today   Otto look what i got today EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:01 pm

btw otto. do u know wazzup with these keys and torches?

if been trying to find out how to creat the torchers. but dont understand shit of itXD...
all i read i stuff liek uberbaal bla bla bla combine bodies in cube. which i understand. but nothing how to get there or where to find them

also u maybe know where to have the higest chance on finding a 4sox shield. got the runes:P now the shield XD
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Quite a regular
Caesar

Male
Number of posts : 165
Humor : South Park!

PostSubject: Re: Otto look what i got today   Otto look what i got today EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 12:57 pm

show some ingame pics Surprised it's been years since I played that game, wanna know if the graphics have improved :p
Back to top Go down
taub
Not too shy to talk
taub

Male

PostSubject: Re: Otto look what i got today   Otto look what i got today EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 7:02 pm

Theaker wrote:
btw otto. do u know wazzup with these keys and torches?

if been trying to find out how to creat the torchers. but dont understand shit of itXD...
all i read i stuff liek uberbaal bla bla bla combine bodies in cube. which i understand. but nothing how to get there or where to find them

also u maybe know where to have the higest chance on finding a 4sox shield. got the runes:P now the shield XD
yes i know what they are for Razz
if you mix 1 key of each type in act 5, you open a portal where you find a boss. (the 3 keys come from act 1 - countress, act 2 - summoner, act 5- nithalak). when you kill the boss in the portal you get some body part. there are 3 diffrent body parts, and if you mix these 3 you open another portal to the uber tristram. in ubertristram there are 3 bosses (mephisto, diablo, baal). if you kill all 3 bosses you will get a torch Smile been soloing these bosses with the assasin i had. same assa i soloed diablo clone with Very Happy

Otto look what i got today Screenshot126y.th
Otto look what i got today Screenshot130.th
Otto look what i got today Screenshot098z.th
only monarch can have 4 sockets Surprised i had one i didnt need before and traded it away for a pul Smile runes for spirit are way cheaper than the shield.
Back to top Go down
Theaker
Home away from home
Theaker

Male

PostSubject: Re: Otto look what i got today   Otto look what i got today EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 8:19 pm

damn dude thats some crazy shit u ahve there lol.
so u could solo with assa. hmm. i just got a monarch for 2 pgems and a belt. srlsy am i lucky or what Razz. and made spirit. srsly my ama is so damn strong now. im just curiouse. do u think illd be able to solo them if i boost my ama more up?

or could rather start a other class for that? i remember that sorcs usualy solo.
is it worth lvling a sorc to solo bosses? or you say assa is much easyr.?
Back to top Go down
babyface
Home away from home
babyface

Female
Number of posts : 329

PostSubject: Re: Otto look what i got today   Otto look what i got today EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:45 pm

Quote :

I did not play the game you guys are talking but miawwwww i so would love Death's bite on my Shamy drunken
Back to top Go down
Theaker
Home away from home
Theaker

Male

PostSubject: Re: Otto look what i got today   Otto look what i got today EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 11:35 pm

ott. i just need another thull then i can make another spirit. got shield and runes

u think it worth it? if its maybe better then my last trade the weaker one?
or u think the runes seperated r more worth Razz?

btw im 84 now with ama. just cant solo countress alone on hell :/ they have lighitng resits and java ama is lightinig to the bone lulz. so i farm him on nightmare... got 2 sol out of it tho Smile and amn
Back to top Go down
taub
Not too shy to talk
taub

Male

PostSubject: Re: Otto look what i got today   Otto look what i got today EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:32 pm

Theaker wrote:
so u could solo with assa. hmm. i just got a monarch for 2 pgems and a belt. srlsy am i lucky or what Razz. and made spirit. srsly my ama is so damn strong now. im just curiouse. do u think illd be able to solo them if i boost my ama more up?

or could rather start a other class for that? i remember that sorcs usualy solo.
almost everyone who is trying to solo uber tristram plays paladin smiter. assasin is also good but less common Smile gotta get lots of crushing blow and lifesteal to stay alive.
and i would probably make that spirit and keep better one Smile
Back to top Go down
Theaker
Home away from home
Theaker

Male

PostSubject: Re: Otto look what i got today   Otto look what i got today EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:15 am

taub wrote:
Theaker wrote:

almost everyone who is trying to solo uber tristram plays paladin smiter. assasin is also good but less common Smile gotta get lots of crushing blow and lifesteal to stay alive.
and i would probably make that spirit and keep better one Smile

made another spirit and got a 33 Smile so close....
ah well im realy into the runes now cuz i eventualy wanna end up with enigma so ill probably make some more Razz.

but honestly. i wanna a char. concider it has normal gear not the best of the best. and i still wanna be able to solo the key droppers. and ofc if possible the ubers.
what u think is best?

my ama 84now. is very strong compaired to my necro. but i cant do countress on hell cuz they all have lightning resist. and lol. java ama is 100% lichting. summoner i can barely reach cuz my ama in that case is still lil suxor. and didnt try nathlahk yet.
i srsly get sick of the running//searching for tower and so on. (countress on nightmare usualy dropped el eld and for me. and with a vew exeptions amn and got 1 fal XD) i suppose its higher on hell

so im liek. ill go sorc. tele for the win. will be much more enjoyable and faster if i can tele my ass with sorc. then if i make it cold spec. i gues illd be just right to solo those keydroppers.
cuz of tele and cuz of dmg.

but then again. can sorc manage?
pally has aura yes? to run like the wind? althow my ama has allawt of increased runspeed. pally will always outrun ama yes? so without tele and just some uber runspeed. itll be just the same as sorc?

what aboyut assa. i never played assa. only saw them next to me in battle. where i notice lighting also. but also high run speed.
so hmm

whats your opinion. ur the pro Razz u should kno
Back to top Go down
Newcleus
Just can't stay away
Newcleus

Male
Number of posts : 216
Humor : No

PostSubject: Re: Otto look what i got today   Otto look what i got today EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:58 pm

Theaker wrote:
whats your opinion. ur the pro Razz u should kno
Lol, so taub also pro on Runescape? Shocked Where does he find the time...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Otto look what i got today   Otto look what i got today Empty

Back to top Go down

Otto look what i got today
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Davinci Community :: Spam: Youtube &co-
Jump to: