Davinci Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft fanatics

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Shout it!

ShoutMix chat widget

Wodnix Hall of fame

Go down 
+3
Caesar
-Alla-Xul-
Newcleus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Newcleus
Just can't stay away
Newcleus

Male
Number of posts : 216
Humor : No
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Wodnix Hall of fame Empty
PostSubject: Wodnix Hall of fame   Wodnix Hall of fame EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 7:01 pm

Wodnix Hall of fame (the old days)

Loeren Loeren was the very first horde player on Wodnix. Because of this, had to play solo a lot. Was around level 40 always involved when PvP was staged with Alliance players. After the down in summer 2007, he was the first to return and start playing (solo) again. Loeren is in fact the most famed player on horde side (maybe even overall), but will never know this because he doesn't read the forum.

boxdoy Worlie was 1 of the first 2 players that came on-line on Wodnix. Has always be very active, but also caused problems on the server (by calling names). Due to this attitude he lost several characters. Went horde on the switch to Antrix. Last known characters: Senker/Grau.

EKdude This name was only his forum account name. Has played so many different characters (Grovec, Zalazar) that he doesn't have a famed character, but is in fact one of the earliest players on Wodnix. Some time ago returned; last known character/forum name Ozai.

Darkskele Darkskele played as a warlock on this server. Was one of the first ally players who made it past level 40. As an important player, he was later appointed GM. As Darkskele aasily made it to max level. Later left the server for a while but returned with Darkskele lvl70. Last known character Namine.

Annd/Amaran Annd was the first nightelf player on Wodnix. On the switch to Antrix, he also decided to switch to horde (Amaran). Easily levelled to max level and took part in many events. Was less on-line after the down in summer 2007.

Pryon Was also one of the very first players on Wodnix. Played many different characters and also switched to horde when Wodnix went to Antrix/Ascent. Partly because he was one of the very first important players (one of the first that made it past lvl40), was appointed GM with Darkskele. Later he returned with his level 70 character on Alliance.

Shunra Was the first Italian player on the server. Started out as a mage and leveled to level 70. Was in august 2007 added to the GM team (Hypnos). Because of his great contribution to Wodnix server, he was appointed succesor of Zeus as head GM end of 2007. Because of the many events he staged, was famed by all players.

Belajac Bela was the very first Croation player on Wodnix. Played as a warrior on Alli side. Has not been seen many times lately.

Darko & Gildrin These guys were the first Bulgarian players on Wodnix. Played several characters and currently still playing.

ZogZog and Hagelslag (Dongilo and Deefees) These guys were two Belgian players who played on horde side. Unfortunately left Wodnix after the down in summer 2007.

Markorius This guy started out on horde side (Tauren). Levelled quite slow because he was forced to stop playing due to hardware problems. But during this long time kept in touch through the forum (and had highest forum rank because of that). Some time ago returned an decided to continue playing because of the new players that came to Wodnix. Current status unknown.

Xenias and Aidan (Lilrob and Kedavis) These were the first US players on Wodnix. Aidan was first checked very closely by the GM's, because long time ago there was a cheater by that name on Davinci server that caused problems there...

Shotz/Mystical/Littleman Played on wodnix in march 2007. Were the first Canadian players.

Gizmo

Gizmo was a player from Davinci server. He was contacted by one of the Wod GM's to help out on WodniX server. He played as a human Paladin and was added to the Wod team in the old days. Just as on Davinci server, opinions about Gizmo differed. When (at the end of 2007) Davinci server ended, more people from Davinci joined Wod server. Gizmo remained as a player for a short while, before going official.

Wodnix Hall of fame (New Davinci players)

Lolo

One of the first players from the old Davinci server that joined Wod was Lolo, a Tauren warrior. As guild leader of Systematic chaos guild, he actually was the first who decided to join Wod. Because of this, became famed on WodniX. Since many players joined WodniX in this way, he joined the Wod team to represent this group. So at first he became admin of the WodniX forum together with Lysergu and later became GM as well.

Lysergu

Babyface joined Wod also from Davinci server and important member of Systematic Chaos guild. She was actually the one that negociated for all Davinci players that wanted to join WodniX. Because of her efforts, the old Davinci players got a very good start and could continue to play like they did before. After the whole switch, she was also added to the team (and moderate the WodniX forum) and later became GM.

Theaker

Also Theaker joined as Systematic Chaos guild member, but was on Davinci server in fact more famed than Lolo and Lys. There he had claimed an important spot on the biggest horde guild on Davinci as a Tauren Shaman and hardcore PvP player, but was also one of three people to create the Systematic Chaos guild that as a group joined Wod.

taub

Otto/Lenny was a famed player in the biggest horde guild on Davinci. Some of his newer friends came to WodniX as the Systematic Chaos guild. In a later stage joined SC guild on Wod. He is one of the older players that was around on Davinci server.

Doelo

Dani was a newer player that had joined Davinci server not much before it ended. He was the most important Alli player that decided to come to Wod as well. He actually launched the idea of a funserver realm on Wodnix. Due to disagreements and friends that did not join Wod, he decided to leave WodniX in a later stage.

Mietek

Mietekziomek was an older player from Davinci server that came to Wodnix.

Tcaesar

Marian was a newer player from Davinci server that never actually came to Wodnix. Only appeared a few times before moving on.

...and many more

Obviously, this is not completed yet.

Last edited by Newcleus on Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
-Alla-Xul-
Quite a regular
-Alla-Xul-

Male
Number of posts : 148

PostSubject: Re: Wodnix Hall of fame   Wodnix Hall of fame EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 8:00 pm

Damn so many familiar names O_O
So many of them were on servers I played ...
Aidan wasn't a cheater as far as I remember ... his brother was a GM i think, Zack.
Zack was banned from the server for having an ally char which he probably boosted, but that wasn't cleared out.
He left with a bunch of Davinci players to some other server which had a lot of bugs fixed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/isusmen
Caesar
Quite a regular
Caesar

Male
Number of posts : 165
Humor : South Park!

PostSubject: Re: Wodnix Hall of fame   Wodnix Hall of fame EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 8:30 pm

didn't we have a davinci hall of fame? Razz where did it go?! Razz
Back to top Go down
doelo
Not too shy to talk

Number of posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: Wodnix Hall of fame   Wodnix Hall of fame EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 2:33 pm

I once had this made Razz honor list of alliance around the end of dav

Alastor
Alliaz / too many chars
Badflipper
Balahira / Nevrick / Zanda / Zahr
Balin
Birul
Clarens / Springer
Corvus / Selketh
Dani / Maresha
Daniel / Rosael / Eufrasia
Dante
Diabolczyk
Efendy
Galatein
Gigi
Gizmo / Grim
Gorion
Herculas
Hope
Infinity
Janka
Karor
Laur
Lilith
Liuksas
Magnum
Marian / Tiffany / Gimmli / Nadillia
Morff
Naj
Paul / Alannon / Dandiela
Pirat
Psychodad
Pyro
Quintis / Aight
Rhem
Spokas
Telapo
Tenton
Terrandria / Utheria
Ventarx
Warchild / Silvershadow

Davinci
Sleed / Striker
Vewen
Yunie

Newcleus
Back to top Go down
Newcleus
Just can't stay away
Newcleus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wodnix Hall of fame   Wodnix Hall of fame EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 2:37 pm

Caesar wrote:
didn't we have a davinci hall of fame? Razz where did it go?! Razz
Lol, don't think so. On Dav forum there were all kind of posts about this, written by the "old" guys.
Back to top Go down
doelo
Not too shy to talk

Number of posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: Wodnix Hall of fame   Wodnix Hall of fame EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 2:40 pm

hm should've put that list in dav section Razz
wait.. there is no dav section Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Wodnix Hall of fame   Wodnix Hall of fame EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 2:57 pm

doelo wrote:
hm should've put that list in dav section Razz
wait.. there is no dav section Razz

There is one now Wink
Back to top Go down
https://davincicommunity.forumotion.com
Newcleus
Just can't stay away
Newcleus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wodnix Hall of fame   Wodnix Hall of fame EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 11:04 pm

Why a section? Shocked

This whole forum is dedicated to the old Davinci server.... clown
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Wodnix Hall of fame   Wodnix Hall of fame EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 11:19 am

Now that is sort of a late question, don't you think? Wink
The forum is dedicated to the Davinci Community, which means to the ppl which once plaied there.But as we can speak of each server in a dedicated section, we can speak of the specisfics of Dav in a special place also, don't you think? Smile
Back to top Go down
https://davincicommunity.forumotion.com
boxdoy
Just popping in

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Wodnix Hall of fame   Wodnix Hall of fame EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 7:04 pm

XD
Worlie Worlie was 1
of the first 2 players that came on-line on Wodnix. Has always be very
active, but also caused problems on the server (by calling names). Due
to this attitude he lost several characters. Went horde on the switch
to Antrix. Last known characters: Senker/Grau.

that's me:P

i have play a long time ago on wodnix

gread server (i go 500 X kicked and 10 X banned)

greetings: boxdoy
Back to top Go down
Newcleus
Just can't stay away
Newcleus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wodnix Hall of fame   Wodnix Hall of fame EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 10:04 pm

lol yeah man, I like you! Smile

There is no one who pissed of Zeus more than u did.

Then one day, you killed a low lvl player and I thought: "Now its game over for boxdoy". And Zeus says: "This is a PvP server, so well-done boxdoy!". (smiley: smash head against a brick wall).

Those where fun the days... Glad u guys finally found this server....

Hint: try to find the server where Theaker (old Dav player) plays. Would be great fun to stage a PvP against him....
Back to top Go down
boxdoy
Just popping in

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Wodnix Hall of fame   Wodnix Hall of fame EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 12:53 am

Newcleus wrote:
lol yeah man, I like you! Smile

There is no one who pissed of Zeus more than u did.

Then one day, you killed a low lvl player and I thought: "Now its game over for boxdoy". And Zeus says: "This is a PvP server, so well-done boxdoy!". (smiley: smash head against a brick wall).

Those where fun the days... Glad u guys finally found this server....

Hint: try to find the server where Theaker (old Dav player) plays. Would be great fun to stage a PvP against him....

i don't know were i can find hem/her

i hope we get all players again same and than we do a pvp event,

this is gread fun:D whit all players of wodnix:D

i hope u like it i know maby all players! were i can find they:D

seeyou
Back to top Go down
Newcleus
Just can't stay away
Newcleus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wodnix Hall of fame   Wodnix Hall of fame EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 12:08 pm

Yo admin!

Can you please split off this last post by boxdoy to a new topic (PvP for old wodnix) in Wodnix section?

Thx! farao
Back to top Go down
Bela
Just popping in

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Old player   Wodnix Hall of fame EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 7:11 pm

Hey Bela wasnt serbian player he was croatian my GM Razz
Back to top Go down
Newcleus
Just can't stay away
Newcleus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wodnix Hall of fame   Wodnix Hall of fame EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 11:35 pm

lol what a day, I don't seem to get anything right.... (And not too bright to mix up Serbia and Croatia... Embarassed ). Lemme try again:

Alla'xul/Smash from Croatia
Whisty/Twisty from Croatia
Tor/Natahawk: Serbia
Almost whole population of Iceace: Serbia

(Mmm, proly forgot a lot more ppl....)

But good hearing from you man!! Always good to talk to a fellow warrior (or am I wrong again...?)

Btw how did u find the forum (did u get my mail?) clown
Back to top Go down
Bela
Just popping in

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Wodnix Hall of fame   Wodnix Hall of fame EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 8:48 pm

Ye i did get mail so i get you know that i still know about you and wodnix Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wodnix Hall of fame   Wodnix Hall of fame Empty

Back to top Go down

Wodnix Hall of fame
Page 1 of 1